Friday, March 6, 2009

Go Friday, It's the weekend, Go Weekend!

I finally made a decent dinner: swai (that's a kind of fish...) piccata, roasted asparagus and zuccini, and gnocci with cilantro pesto. It was very nice. The adults (Philip and I) drank a nice pinot grigio, Ruby had cream soda and Gus had Sprite. All around, we were a happy crew. Gus ate his fish, along with some toasted pine nuts. Ruby didn't like the fish so much, but ate the gnocci and veggies along with toasted pine nuts.

I spent a lot of time today looking into some business stuff. I must say, my head is absolutely swimming. It's like information overload. I want (read: need) to do some online business. I must, in some way, start earning some real money. I don't want to have to get a job outside the house (although I'm looking and applying, so if it happens, I won't turn it down...) but we sure could use a little boost to our income.

Before I begin to go off on finances, online marketing and my hopes and dreams, I think I'll call it a night. I've had a couple (well, a few...ok...more than a few) glasses of wine and I need to call it a night.

Hasta...

No comments:

Post a Comment