Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ugh!

My head feels like it's full of cement. I've finally caught Ruby's cold and am all hopped up on 'tussin. I'm downing coffee like it's going out of style to try to shake my night-time cold medicine hangover. So far, it's not really working, but I do have an interesting buzz.

We had Subway at parenting class last night. We all like Subway, so that was cool. I'm bummed I missed out on my free tacos and Quiznos yesterday (part of the Fat Tuesday - eat free thing...iHop was offering pancakes, too, but I don't go there...), but I did have one free meal, so it wasn't a total wash. I didn't eat a ton of Subway because I had made big bowls of ramen with kimchi about an hour before dinner. It was homemade kimchi and SO good! With this cold, I felt the need for hot soup and it was very satisfying!

At parenting class we learned more about natural vs logical consequences. Kids, as we know, aren't always so logical, so we'll see how this lesson plays out. In all, the parenting class is interesting. It's nice to hear other people's horror stories about their kids. Makes me appreciate mine even more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment