Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Parenting Class Tuesday

Today would be a good day for chicken soup. I think I'm coming down with a cold, so I'm sure I could use some ol' fashioned Jewish penicillin. Tonight, tho, we have our parenting class at the kids' school. I can not tell a lie, I signed up mainly because they will feed us all dinner for free...and watch the kids...for free and the class itself is...free. I am a sucker for "free." Free is in my budget! It really is an interesting class and we're learning some new tricks and tactics to get our little monkeys to do our bidding (or at least not make us crazy!). So, even if it's luke-warm pizza, we'll be eating up at school tonight. sigh Bright side - no dishes; down side - who knows what the food will be like (well, for sure, it won't be hot...). Huge bonus: dinner for four, all-you-can-eat, and free! Must not complain...I think I'll print out my Fat Tuesday coupon for free tacos at Jack in the Box and have that for lunch. OK, so they're usually 2 for $1 anyway, but hey, that's a buck saved for me! Here's a link if you haven't heard of it: Eat Free on Fat Tuesday!

Mardi Gras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment