Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm back

Well, I spose I could go into the title of my blog. What it is, is that I wanna know what you ate. I mean, when I say "how are you?" it means "what did ya eat today?" or "eat anything good today?" or "gonna eat anything good later?" or "read about any good food lately?" I love food. I love to talk about food and eat food. I like to cook food and write food recipes. You can see some of my recipes at eHow. Here's a link to one for really good oven baked fries:

How to make perfect french fries - without frying

I'll start. So far today I ate some leftover potatoes that were cooked under a roasting chicken with onions, mushrooms and lardons (rendered bits of smoked hog jowl, like nuggets of bacony goodness), a hot dog, chips and salsa and lots of coffee and diet soda. I plan on making spaghetti and meatballs, salad and garlic bread for dinner.

Other than food, I like to talk about my kids (2 - 1 boy, 1 girl - twins, age 7) and my pets (1 dog, 2 cats, 1...possibly 2... tadpole and several Sea Monkeys). I'm probably not very interesting unless you like to talk about food, kids and pets, too.

Now that I mention tadpoles, it seems our larger one, Swimmy, has done something with the smaller one, Tad. I haven't seen Tad in quite a few days now. I'm pretty sure Swimmy (who, I believe, is the world's oldest tadpole and simply refuses to turn into a frog just to spite me) ate him. I never found a little Tad body floating around and I'm pretty sure he's no longer in our super-cool Go, Diego, Go aquarium. What else could've happened to him? Bad Swimmy. Not only will he not become a frog, but now he's eaten Tad, who might've become a frog if he hadn't been eaten. *sigh*

Let's talk about food, cause talking about my un-froggy tadpole(s) is gettin me down. I just made some really yummy chocolate chunk cookies. OK, well, I broke them apart, put them on the cookie sheet and baked them. I do consider that baking because I did have to turn on the oven and hot pads were involved. We all thought they were wonderful. Thank you, Pillsbury. I <3 you. We even have our very own Doughboy. I'll post a pic of him later. He was a great find at a neighbor's garage sale. We love garage sales, too.

Occasionally, I'll talk about our business, Home Video Studio, and my healthy water product, Real Water.

I have to go update my profile now. I hope you will come back and read my blog again. I'm sure I'll have a lot more stuff to go on about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment